The PS500 can be tailored to detect up to five gases with its toxic and catalytic sensors, photo ionisation detectors and infrared capabilities. ‘Plug and Play’ option allows the customer to ‘plug in’ a new board with a different gas range.
The PS500 is particularly useful in noisy environments, featuring a very loud (95dBA) penetrating and distinctive audible alarm together with high visibility large area visual alarm. Pump, diffusion or both together, allowing pumped sample for pre-entry checking and diffusion in confined space working, thus maximizing battery life. A robust, moulded, rubberised casing guaranteeing Hi-Impact resistance, the PS500 can be used in the most demanding environments.
– Over 15 plug-and-play smart sensors to choose from
– Wide range of VOC’s with 2 different PID sensor
– Flexible configuration to suit your specification
– Piercing 95 dB audible plus 360-degree high visibility light bar
– On-board datalogging for calibration certificates, data management and event logging
– High impact rubberised case