Designed for the detection of explosive gases, toxic gases or oxygen, this combustible gas detector comes with a Wheatstone bridge output (OLC 100) or 4-20mA output (OLCT 100). Whatever your application Oldham offers a solution: catalytic, electrochemical, semiconductor, or poison control version. ATEX approved, these detectors are available in explosion safe or intrinsically safe versions. In addition to this range the OLC/OLCT 100 offers an infrared sensor, which allows it to be used in more severe environmental conditions, where the presence of poisons could harm the use of a catalytic sensor. With a 3-year warranty on the sensor and electronics, the OLCT 100 XP-IR will provide reliability and extended lifetime. With this new line of detectors, Oldham broadens its product range with products that combine reliability, durability and ease of use.
– 4-20 mA analog transmitter without display
– SIL2 capability for LEL, O2, CO, H2S, NH3, CO2
– Detects combustible, toxic or refrigerant gases and O2
– Available with electrochemical, infrared or semi-conductor sensor
– Designed for industrial applications
– Available in explosion-proof or intrinsically safe versions, and stainless steel
– A high-temperature version allows operation up to 200°C