The Scott Safety FV-40 Series Flame Detectors offer a smart, flexible solution for any facility where the presence of flames poses a hazard. Facility personnel can choose between Single IR, Triple IR (IR3), Multi IR, UV, UV/IR2.5μm, UV/IR4.5μm and Ultra-Fast UV/IR detectors.
The FV-40 Series includes the latest technology for the best detection and resistance to false alarms, while keeping budgets in mind. All units feature heated sensor windows to eliminate condensation and icing, sensitivity selection, multiple regulatory approvals and flexible communication options, including 3-color LED, 0-20mA, HART® Protocols, RS-485 and MODBUS®. Robustly designed to handle tough work environments, FV-40 Flame Detectors showcase long-life and high-reliability features.
- Long range and wide field of view reduce the number of units required
- 316L stainless or aluminum housings for long life and durability
- Fully adjustable 316L stainless steel mounts included for flexible installation
- Fast responses (5 seconds or less) mean quick alerts to hazards
- Low maintenance requirements save time and money
- Easily connect to your existing systems
- User-programmable functions allow for customization to meet individual needs
- Scott reliability and 5-year warranty provide peace of mind