The Simtronics GD1 sets a new standard for toxic gas detection. Using a tuneable laser diode, the GD1 delivers enhanced coverage and fail safe detection. The performance improvement marks a genuine step change for safety systems and life cycle cost savings.
The GD1 has been designed with features that provide an effective response to the detection of gas hazards in a wide range of industrial environments from offshore production facilities to wastewater treatment plants.At the heart of the detector is a tuneable laser diode that eliminates environmental effects from sun, rain and fog. The laser scans single absorption lines where there is no interference from other gases.
– First Exd NIR Laser open path detector for H2S safety related applications
– 5 years warranty
– Large area covered with a single unit
– Separate Transmitter and Receiver concept
– Real cost savings within 2 years
– Non-consumptive technology
– Fail safe, with no sleeping affects
– Suitable for SIL 2 applications
– No cross interference
– Low detection levels, suitable for personnel safety
– Negligible affects from atmospheric changes (fog, etc.)
– Fastest possible speed of response
– No zero-point drift, no calibration