The Scott Safety Spyglass system can replace 20 line of sight point gas detectors, saving up-front costs and ongoing maintenance costs. There are only two units to service, and the maintenance requirements are minimal.There is only one long-life consumable to replace periodically. All of this adds up to lower costs for the customer.
The Scott Spyglass system detects hydrocarbon gases by analyzing the absorption of radiation caused by gases in the atmosphere and comparing it to background atmospheric absorption. This is accomplished between a pair of units: a Flash Source and a Detector that can monitor a distance of up to 200 meters.
- Multi-Combustible Gas Detection
– Detects Over a Range of up to 200 Meters
– Low Installation & Maintenance Costs
– Easy Communication with Detectors
– Easy Configuration and Trouble Shooting of Units
– Automatic Heated Optics
– Built-in Event Recorder
– Stainless Steel Construction
– Multiple Regulatory Approvals
– Long Warranty